Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Develop strategic and operational Sales plan both short and long term for the company
2. Responsible for the achieving Sales Budget for the entire range of company Products by managing Pan India operations through Regional Managers of North, East, West & South Markets.
3. Responsible for effective forecasting on Annual Sales Plan / Target setting Brand wise / Region wise for Pan India and also quarterly updates, revisions and modifications to the plan if any required and thereby driving sales to achieve the set Fixed Volume and Value target
4. Develop the right distribution strategy by studying market based on Gap analysis and have the right road map for achieving both Topline and Bottom line business results year on year
5. Determine overall strategy for the business - GTM, recommend products / service modifications or improvements for each category based on findings of market research, customer requirement, historical trends and competition.
6. Design and implement promotional activities and drive both ATL & BTL activities within the company overall allotted budget.
7. Provide leadership to the entire SALES TEAM and contribute effectively to Sales team development, Performance Appraisal & Review, Counseling Training & Development of Sales personnel at all levels.
8. Responsible for planning strategies and directing the BD team to generate revenues and achieving higher business growth year on year
9. Responsible for being the custodian of Companys Image in all interactions internal and external with all stake holders.
10. Responsible for the successful management of the needs of the company's customers in order to meet the objectives of the SBUs overall business plans and strategies.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have good Leadership skills and be able to motivate the team to achieve synergy.
- Should have a strategic vision both short term and long term.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should have a track record of growing within the organization.
- Should have clear and well defined focus on the objectives
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Proven track record in execution excellence.
- Language English and Hindi (Mandatory)
- 13-15 of working experience and 5yrs in the similar industry& handled at least 2 major zones i.e. South & West/North.
Role:Head/VP/GM/National Manager -Sales
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
CHOLAYIL PVT LTD
Cholayil was stared in 1969 by Dr. Sidhan, a certified medical professional. Dr. Sidhan used his understanding of Ayurveda to develop Medimix, an ayurveda soap. Medimix soon became a household name and also transformed into the flagship brand of the company. The ingredients in Medimix are frequently used in Ayurveda for the treatment of skin maladies. The quality of the product and marketing perseverance of Dr. Sidhan were crucial factors for the success of the Medimix Brand.
In 2011, the leadership of the company passed on to Mr. V. S. Pradeep Cholayil and now it has become a multi Crore FMCG organization. In 2007, Cholayil acquired the talcum powder brand Cuticura and expanded it to the deodorant and soap segments. It also acquired the soap brand Krishna Thulasi in 2011. Cholayil’ s other subsidiaries are Sadayush, an Ayurvedic cure and care center, and Jullaaha, a clothing line made from natural dyes and fibers.
Our company website: www.Cholayil.com
Contact Company:CHOLAYIL PVT LTD
Address:NO-08,J BLOCK, 6TH AVENUE,ANNA NAGAR EAST, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India