Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Develop strategic and Operational Sales plan both short and long term for the North Region
2. Responsible for the achieving Budgeted sales Target for the entire range of company Products through sales force for the North Region
3. Responsible for effective forecasting on Annual Sales Plan /Target setting Brand wise for North Region and also quarterly updates, revisions and modifications to the plan if any required and thereby driving sales to achieve the set Fixed Volume /Value target .
4. Overall Responsible for Stock Planning, Profitability, Cost Reduction, Branding, New Product launch in coordination with Marketing Team for the entire Region
5. Develop the right distribution strategy by studying market based on Gap analysis and have the right road map for achieving both Topline and Bottom line business results year on year for the region.
6. Determine overall strategy for the business including the markets to operate, and recommend products/service modifications or improvements for each category based on findings of market research, customer requirement, historical trends and competition
7. Design and implement promotional activities and drive both ATL & BTL activities within the region overall allotted budget.
8. Develop strategies for new customer acquisition and environment scanning to spot opportunities and new markets and also evaluate and recommend products/service modifications or improvements for each category based on findings of market research, customer requirement, historical trends and competition.
9. Provide leadership to the entire SALES TEAM and contribute effectively to Sales team development, Performance Appraisal & Review, Counseling Training & Development of Sales personnel at all levels.
10. Responsible for being the custodian of Company's Image in all interactions internal and external with all stake holders.
11. Responsible for the successful management of the company's external customers in order to meet the overall objectives of the Companies.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Should have good leadership skills and be able to motivate the team in to achieve synergy.
Should have a strategic vision both SM short term and long term
Should have clear and well defined focus on the objectives
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Should have a track record of growing with the organization
Good Analytical skills
Proven track record in execution excellence.
Language English, Hindi
At least 10 -15year(s) of working experience and 5yrs in the similar industry& handled North Zone.
- To achieve set targets, value / volume, primary / secondary
- Effective forecasting, planning for the Region
- Sales and retail team motivation and engagement.
- Providing qualitative market feedback to corporate
- Channel Expansion and business development
- Franchisee, associates ad dealer satisfaction
Customer Satisfaction and experience at channels
Role:Regional Sales Manager
Salary: 20,00,000 - 27,50,000 P.A.
Role Category:Channel Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
CHOLAYIL PVT LTD
Cholayil was stared in 1969 by Dr. Sidhan, a certified medical professional. Dr. Sidhan used his understanding of Ayurveda to develop Medimix, ayurveda soap. Medimix soon became a household name and also transformed into the flagship brand of the company. The ingredients in Medimix are frequently used in Ayurveda for the treatment of skin maladies. The quality of the product and marketing perseverance of Dr. Sidhan were crucial factors for the success of the Medimix Brand.
In 2011, the leadership of the company passed on to Mr. V. S. Pradeep Cholayil and now it has become a multi Crore FMCG organization. In 2007, Cholayil acquired the talcum powder brand Cuticura and expanded it to the deodorant and soap segments. It also acquired the soap brand Krishna Thulasi in 2011. Cholayil’ s other subsidiaries are Sadayush, an Ayurvedic cure and care center, and Jullaaha, a clothing line made from natural dyes and fibers.
Our company website: www.Cholayil.com
Contact Company:CHOLAYIL PVT LTD
Address:NO-08,J BLOCK, 6TH AVENUE,ANNA NAGAR EAST, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India