1. Hands-on experience in handling of routine quality functions that include sample receipt, testing, recording and report preparation
2. Hands-on experience in product stability evaluation
3. Calibration and maintenance of instruments and glassware
4. Knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices, Laboratory quality systems and internal audits
5. Preparation of standard test procedures, standard operating procedures and work instructions
6. Knowledge of Drug & Cosmetics Act & Rules
7. Knowledge of Legal meteorology; Weights and measures act and rules of packaged commodities
9. Experience in artworks/label claim review and approval
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 3,50,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry
CHOLAYIL PVT LTD
Cholayil was stared in 1969 by Dr. Sidhan, a certified medical professional. Dr. Sidhan used his understanding of Ayurveda to develop Medimix, ayurveda soap. Medimix soon became a household name and also transformed into the flagship brand of the company. The ingredients in Medimix are frequently used in Ayurveda for the treatment of skin maladies. The quality of the product and marketing perseverance of Dr. Sidhan were crucial factors for the success of the Medimix Brand.
In 2011, the leadership of the company passed on to Mr. V. S. Pradeep Cholayil and now it has become a multi - Crore FMCG organization. In 2007, Cholayil acquired the talcum powder brand Cuticura and expanded it to the deodorant and soap segments. It also acquired the soap brand Krishna Thulasi in 2011. Cholayil' s other subsidiaries are Sadayush, an Ayurvedic cure and care center, and Jullaaha, a clothing line made from natural dyes and fibers.
Our company website: www.Cholayil.com
Recruiter Name:Remya Krishnan
Contact Company:CHOLAYIL PVT LTD
Address :#8, J Block, 6th Avenue Anna Nagar East, Chennai, Tamilnadu - 600102,India