Roles and Responsibilities :
1) Good knowledge of Basics of Food technology.
2) Able to formulate a product, if guided.
3) Able to evaluate a product vs target, if guided & plan next steps.
4) Must be a quick learner
5) Able to conduct shelf life studies & Record keeping
6) To conduct plant trials
7) To coordinate with counterparts in Cholayil & with suppliers
8) Experience in developing new Food products is desirable
9) Flair for cooking is preferred.
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience - 1-2 years (in Food R&D Lab)
Qualification - B.Tech/M.Tech (Food Technology)
Salary: 3,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
CHOLAYIL PVT LTD
Cholayil was stared in 1969 by Dr. Sidhan, a certified medical professional. Dr. Sidhan used his understanding of Ayurveda to develop Medimix, ayurveda soap. Medimix soon became a household name and also transformed into the flagship brand of the company. The ingredients in Medimix are frequently used in Ayurveda for the treatment of skin maladies. The quality of the product and marketing perseverance of Dr. Sidhan were crucial factors for the success of the Medimix Brand.
In 2011, the leadership of the company passed on to Mr. V. S. Pradeep Cholayil and now it has become a multi Crore FMCG organization. In 2007, Cholayil acquired the talcum powder brand Cuticura and expanded it to the deodorant and soap segments. It also acquired the soap brand Krishna Thulasi in 2011. Cholayil s other subsidiaries are Sadayush, an Ayurvedic cure and care center, and Jullaaha, a clothing line made from natural dyes and fibers.
Our company website: www.Cholayil.com
Contact Company:CHOLAYIL PVT LTD
Address:NO-08,J BLOCK, 6TH AVENUE,ANNA NAGAR EAST, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India