ualiRoles and Responsibilities:
1. Handling of routine laboratory functions that include sample receipt, chemical and instrumental analyses, recording and report preparation.
2. Analysis of raw materials, developmental products, and finished products received from factories and third party units.
3. Experience in analytical method development and validation.
4. Handling of general laboratory instruments and equipment's.
5. Exposure to Good Laboratory Practices, Laboratory quality systems and internal audits.
6. Calibration and maintenance of instruments and glassware.
7. Maintenance of laboratory chemicals and reference standards.
8. Preparation of standard test procedures, standard operating procedures and work instructions.
9. Documentation and data control
10. Training of laboratory chemists
Desired Candidate Profile
About 10 years experience in Quality control/Quality assurance function in Pharma/Toiletries/ Cosmetics/Personal Care sector.
Qualification - M.Sc. Chemistry
Salary: 5,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry
CHOLAYIL PVT LTD
Cholayil was stared in 1969 by Dr. Sidhan, a certified medical professional. Dr. Sidhan used his understanding of Ayurveda to develop Medimix, ayurveda soap. Medimix soon became a household name and also transformed into the flagship brand of the company. The ingredients in Medimix are frequently used in Ayurveda for the treatment of skin maladies. The quality of the product and marketing perseverance of Dr. Sidhan were crucial factors for the success of the Medimix Brand.
In 2011, the leadership of the company passed on to Mr. V. S. Pradeep Cholayil and now it has become a multi Crore FMCG organization. In 2007, Cholayil acquired the talcum powder brand Cuticura and expanded it to the deodorant and soap segments. It also acquired the soap brand Krishna Thulasi in 2011. Cholayil’ s other subsidiaries are Sadayush, an Ayurvedic cure and care center, and Jullaaha, a clothing line made from natural dyes and fibers.
Our company website: www.Cholayil.com
Contact Company:CHOLAYIL PVT LTD
Address:NO-08, BLOCK, 6TH AVENUE,ANNA NAGAR EAST, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India